A second location that I am using for my film is Elizabeth's house because it is convenient and works well for the outdoor scene because her road is quiet. Secondly it is very bright, so I can use natural, morning light to film
This is a list of the props that I will need for my short film, which is important as I need to make sure that I remember everything when I am filming. rucksack hoodie headphones 'The Fault in Our Stars' book bread crumbs in a container newspaper orange juice carton glass plate toast and butter pecan pie fork flowers letter in envelope wine wine glass
1. Black screen 'I always wonder...' 2. Long-shot of Grace on bed packing bag 'would there...' 3. Close-up, tracking shot of Grace piling up belongings 'And you're just...' 4. Close-up of Grace looking at camera 'Well I do...' 5. Cut to black - title 6. Close-up of Grace pouring orange juice 'Another thing...' 7. Mid-shot of Grace eating breakfast and mum reading newspaper 'is what accent...' 8. Mid-shot of Mum, she lifts newspaper down from her face 'what would you...' 9. Mid-shot of Grace smiling at Mum 10. Mid-shot of Mum smiling back at Grace 'that killed me' 11. Mid-shot of Mum and Grace, Grace has a bite of her toast 12. Mid-shot of Grace having a bite of her toast 13. Close-up of Grace speaking with her mouth full 'I like to think...' 14. Mid-shot of Mum 'so what would you...' 15. Mid-shot of Grace 'I don't think I would...' 16. Mid-shot of Mum smiling 17. Mid, trackin...
Many influences for my film come from 'me, earl, and the dying girl', which is a film about a boy who befriends a girl that has been diagnosed with leukaemia. One of these influences is the use of costume in this film. These stills show how Rachel, the girl who has been diagnosed, is wearing very bright colours with bold patterns. I really like how these bright colours contrast with the background, which is more dull. The fact that she is wearing bright colours could suggest an ironic contrast with how she is feeling inside, which I find interesting and would like to explore in my film. Therefore, in my film I would like Grace to be wearing a brightly coloured green jumper, and a bright yellow skirt. In contrast, I want her Mum to be wearing her dressing gown, to suggest the normality of their family situation that she is trying to upkeep.
Comments
Post a Comment